My Odometer

Upcoming Races

January 1, 2010

Or not to hit the roads...

The snow started just before midnight last night. 2009 had one more way to mess with me. The rain, I expected, but not MORE freaking snow. The roads outside my house look kind of atrocious. Since these are the same types of roads I swore I'd run on today, and I don't feel like breaking my neck, I don't foresee that happening. Chilly Chili run in Orange? I'm cancelling you, because I can't find anything about you on the news or various websites. I'm not risking the 40 minute drive to find out you're cancelled. As for hitting a 5k in my own neighborhood, I don't see that happening either. The roads have at least an inch of slush on them. Uncool. I'm not even that crazy. Sadly, the gym is closed. No running today. Yet, I still woke up at 7:30...son of a motherless goat!

0 comments:

Total Donuts Burned

There is nothing that will not bend to hard work.

Cheeseburgers Burned

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP