My Odometer

Upcoming Races

January 20, 2009

Today's Workout

Tuesdays aren't in the schedule. Because of that, and having to pick the baby up, I only had time for a run when I got to the gym. I like to use the "personal trainer-5K" setting that's is programmed.

Workout Summary:
Time-34:47 (27:47 5k plus 7 minute cool down)
Distance-3.45 miles
Calories Burned-645

Workout Soundtrack (Song-Artist): A random sampling of songs tagged as "run" for my iPod

  1. Spaceman-The Killers
  2. Fat Bottomed Girls-Queen
  3. Seven Seas of Rhye-Queen
  4. Bleed American-Jimmy Eat World
  5. I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears and None on My Finger-Fall Out Boy
  6. (You Drive Me) Crazy-Britney Spears
  7. A Million Way to be Cruel-OK Go
  8. You Give Love a Bad Name-Bon Jovi
  9. You're the Best-Joe Bean Esposito (from the Karate Kid Soundtrack)
  10. Handle Bars-Flobots
  11. A Praise Chorus-Jimmy Eat World

0 comments:

Total Donuts Burned

There is nothing that will not bend to hard work.

Cheeseburgers Burned

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP