My Odometer

Upcoming Races

February 2, 2009

Progress

I got a 30 day update at the gym today. Despite the fact that my weight has settled in for the last month, there has been progress. My body fat dropped by 2%. It helps to know that there has been some progress, because some days it seems I'm getting nowhere. The workout today was rough...I definitely over did it on the run. Another day of 800+ calories, and I ran for 40 minutes (4.35 miles). That was enough, because my calves were not happy. I also did the arm portion of the hammer strength circuit. I'll do the lower body half tomorrow, and I'm going to get some time on the eliptical, too. That should give my legs some recovery time.

Best song of the workout? It's a toss up between Love it When you Call-The Feeling OR Who I Am Hates Who I've Been-Relient K

0 comments:

Total Donuts Burned

There is nothing that will not bend to hard work.

Cheeseburgers Burned

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP