My Odometer

Upcoming Races

July 12, 2011

C is for...

Century...as in 100...as in the number of miles I've done in the last 28 days (101, actually).  While I'm not in an actual month, it's been about a month since school ended.  Training began in full swing that week.  It looks as though I'm back on my Summer 2009 pace.  That was the year I ran the marathon.  That July, I ran 92 miles.  Last year, it was 83.  This year, I'll be well over 100.  My best month ever was August '09.  I ran 113 miles.  Then I ran 107 in September '09.  If all goes as scheduled, I'll be over 105 this month.  Not too shabby.

Take care of your feet...

Get out and run.  It's good for you.

0 comments:

Total Donuts Burned

There is nothing that will not bend to hard work.

Cheeseburgers Burned

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP