My Odometer

Upcoming Races

July 3, 2012

June Wrap Up...let the real running begin

It's unfathomable that some people run as much (or more) as I did in June in a week.  Some do it in a day.  Ultra might just be a nice word for crazy.  Here's June 2012 in a nutshell...


June 2010 Miles: 39
June 2011 Miles: 78
June 2012 Miles: 86
% increase: 10.2%

While I did NOT double last year, I did beat it.


2010 YTD Mileage: 241
2011 YTD Mileage: 316
2012 YTD Mileage: 346


YTD Mileage increase: 30
YTD % increase: 8.2%

Last July was my best month ever.  I ran 115 miles.  It was incredible, and difficult.  In the past, we've vacationed in August.  This year, we go in mid-July.  For this, I predict being around 95-100 miles.  I should still be ahead of last year, but this is where time starts catching up with me.  I don't know why I care, but I do.  August should be my best August ever.  Am I worrying for nothing?


June 2, 2012 weight: 223
June 30, 2012 weight: 222
% Change: 0.4%


It would appear I hit a plateau.  That was until the TV was on, today.


Today, on Live! John Travolta told me deprivation only leads to yo-yo diets, so he eats what he wants, and monitors intake and exercises.  Thank you, Danny Zuko, for describing my whole point of view on dieting.  He also told me to lose the weight over time.  So, I backed off.  I figured, if Vinny Barbarino could do it, so could I.


Diets started: 3
Diets quit: 2

So, with it being July again, I should be binge blogging.

0 comments:

Total Donuts Burned

There is nothing that will not bend to hard work.

Cheeseburgers Burned

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP