My Odometer

Upcoming Races

July 26, 2011

One quick rant...

Today, I made by far the weirdest discovery I've ever made while running.  The route of today's run, like so many others, brought me along the busy state highway that serves as main street in town.  And there, on the side of the road, somewhere between the park and the correctional facility (if you think that's bad, there's also an elementary school the same distance in the other direction), I found it.

What was it, you ask?  Because of the way it was lying on the side of the road, I could see quite clearly what it was.  It was a positive pregnancy test.  Congratulations to the lucky couple, but that still leaves me with one burning question.

Why did some woman choose to administer said test along such a busy, crowded street?

0 comments:

Total Donuts Burned

There is nothing that will not bend to hard work.

Cheeseburgers Burned

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP