My Odometer

Upcoming Races

August 31, 2011

Time flies

It's been a weird month.  Travel has taken me running on Cape Cod (even completing a race).  I have run along-side farms and cornfields in Ohio.  Overall, we spent 12 days away from home this month.  Also, I've been finishing a run, right when an earthquake hit the east coast, and in the calm hours before a hurricane (though I ended up getting rained on by the precursor).  What did this boil down to?

I got my runs in, but I didn't blog about them.  Sue me.  Nobody reads this anyway.

1 comments:

S August 31, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

I read it. Just FYI.

Total Donuts Burned

There is nothing that will not bend to hard work.

Cheeseburgers Burned

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP